An internet sensation, Steph. She is the owner of a YouTube channel with the same name. She primarily shares unrelated content, such as paid commercials, make-up lessons, food reviews, and mukbangs (eating shows). She now has a large following on YouTube and often uploads videos to keep herself and others amused.
Who is Stephanie Pappas
Pappas is a famous YouTuber from Ohio, United States of Stephanie America. Pappas is her entire name, however, she is more commonly referred to as Steph Pappas, which is also the name of her YouTube channel.
She loves eating a lot, which is why she creates popular mukbang videos that are watched by millions of people worldwide. She has been providing her subscribers with entertainment for years by reviewing new fast-food items and creating meals in her kitchen. On her channel, she has almost 1.4 million subscribers.
Steph Pappas, also known as Stephanie Pappas was born on July 14, 2000, in North Canton, Ohio, in the United States. Her family and academic background are not well known. She did, however, grow up with her older brother, Nick, who is a fact. As of right now, Nick is reportedly working as a manager. Ms. Pappas is fortunate to have a loving family. All of her family members—whether it's her mother, father, or brother—support her in her career as a videographer.
Quick Facts About the Steph Pappas
|Birth Date||14 July 2000|
|Profession||You Tuber, Tik tokker, Instagram Star|
|Net Worth||$272,000 dollars|
Steph Pappas Net Worth
According to statsmash Miss. Pappas assessed her current net worth $272,000 dollars. Steph Pappas, who will be 22 in 2022, is undoubtedly making a nice living thanks to her perseverance, inventiveness, and familiarity with social media material.
As of now, Steph Pappas has 275k followers on their Instagram account.
Her primary education was finished in Ohio, the United States, where she was born and raised, according to her educational background. She later completed her high school education at Hoover High School in Ohio, United States.
She claims in her video that she struggled academically and received a grade of C. She consistently participates in extracurricular activities. She currently resides in Ohio, USA, with her family.
- Dawit Eklund Net Worth 2022: Relationship Rumors with Malia Obama
- Mattress Mack Networth: How Much Did Mattress Mack Win on His Bed?
- What is Joy Taylor Net Worth 2022? Check Out TV Host’s Income and Endorsements!
The career of Steph Pappas
She started with a shared or joined YouTube channel when she first hustled for her profession. Ashley Rivera and she both used the same channel. Together, the couple gave their initials as the name of their YouTube channel.
In October 2018, she posted a video on her YouTube channel reviewing Burger King's newest spicy chicken sandwich, which attracted more than 8 million views.
For more than six years, she and Ashley Rivera maintained their friendship while communicating and meeting online. Stephanie Pappas is a well-known social media influencer and YouTube star who has become well-known for her original videos on her channel of the same name.
She began dating the well-known YouTuber Ross Smith during that time, but they broke up in November 2021 after dating for a few months. As of right now, there are no rumours that she is dating anyone.
Steph debated getting a pet for a while before deciding to adopt a French bulldog, which she called Hershey Pappas, in March 2022.
Steph Pappas Honors & Awards
Two YouTube play buttons have been given to Steph Pappas: the silver play button for achieving the goal of 100,000 subscribers and the golden play button for achieving the goal of 1,000,000 subscribers.
Facts about Steph Pappas
1. She acknowledged that she did not excel academically and had a majority of Cs.
2. Her weakest academic subjects were English and History.
3. A daisy is inked on her left shoulder just below the collarbone.
4. The most embarrassing incident involved her being sick all day in the second grade. She passed out on the floor as she approached her teacher to tell her.
5. She would work in a clothing store if she weren't doing YouTube.
6. She was born at midnight on Friday the 13th.
7. She is connected to Better Help, an organization that provides mental assistance.
8. She has a thing for Shawn Mendes, Joshua Ritchie, and Brandon Thomas Lee from the Love Island UK series.