Serena Williams Net Worth 2022: a Huge Wealth of Famous Tennis Player!
Serena Williams is an American tennis player who, with her forceful style of play, revolutionized women's tennis and won more Grand Slam singles championships (23) than any other woman or man during the open era.
|D.O.B.||September 26, 1981|
|Profession||Tennis player, Athlete, Fashion designer, Actor, Voice Actor, Businessperson, Writer|
|Net Worth||$260 Million|
What Is the Net Worth of Serena Williams?
As of this writing, Serena Williams has an estimated net worth of $260 Million. (Source: Forbes)
Serena Williams is a professional tennis player who has won many world championships. Many believe her to be one of the greatest female tennis players of all time. She is by far the highest-paid female player.
- Tatiana Maslany Net Worth 2022: How Wealthy Orphan Black Actress?
- Kat Coiro Net Worth 2022: How Much He Earn by Her Profession?
- Larry David Net Worth 2022: How ‘ Seinfeld ‘ and ‘ Curb Your Enthusiasm ‘ Made Him Rich?
As of now, Serena Williams has a fan following of 15 million on Instagram. Here is her latest post below.
View this post on Instagram
Records & Achievements
Williams has set an impressive number of records, strengthening her case for consideration as the game's all-time great. The most impressive ones are listed below:
- Most Grand Slams in the Open Era: 23
- Most consecutive weeks ranked No. 1 (a record shared with Steffi Graf): 186 weeks
- One of only 2 players (along with Steffi Graf) to hold all 4 Slams simultaneously on 2 separate occasions
- Oldest player to win a Slam (35 years, 4 months, and 2 days when she won the 2017 AO)
- Oldest player to be ranked World No. 1 (35 years, 7 months, and 5 days as on 1 May 2017)
- The only player to have won 3 different Slams 6 times (7 AO, 7 Wimbledon, 6 USO)
- The only player to have won 3 Slams after saving a match point (2003 AO, 2005 AO, 2009 Wimbledon)
- Most aces served in a single tournament: 102 (Wimbledon 2012)
Endorsements and Activism
Williams is one of the most well-known sponsorship athletes in the world. Outside of tennis, she makes $15-20 million each year by promoting corporations like Nike and Kraft Foods. Williams signed a $40 million agreement with Nike to create a fashion brand in 2004.
Williams utilizes social media to advocate many issues, including Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. She is also dedicated to gender equality both on and off the court, and she is open about her hardships as a woman in the tennis industry. She has won several honors for her advocacy, including the NAACP President's Award.
Serena Williams married Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian in 2017, and on September 1, 2017, she gave birth to her daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian. It was later revealed that she was 8 weeks pregnant when she won the 2017 Australian Open.
House & Cars
Serena Williams owns a big estate and a beach house in Ballen Isles. In 2009, it was believed to be worth approximately $2 million US dollars.
She recently purchased a Bentley premium automobile for 189,000 US dollars. Her automotive collection also includes Aston Martin, Ferrari, Mini Cooper, and Range Rover. Her collection of luxury automobiles is believed to be worth roughly $2 million US dollars in total.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the annual Income of Serena Williams?
It is reported that Serena Williams takes in $25 Million Dollars Every Year in Salary.
How Tall Is Serena Williams?
Serena Williams has a height of 1.75 meters (5 feet 7 inches).
What is the Current Age of Serena Williams?
Serena Williams is currently 40 years old (26 September 1981).