Ray Epps is a well-known basketball player. He was born in the United States on August 20, 1956. Astrologers say that Ray Epps's star sign is Leo. Raymond Edward Epps, Jr. was born in the United States on August 20, 1956. He used to play professional basketball.
Epps was a 6'6″ forward from Amelia, Virginia who went to Norfolk State University. In the fifth round of the 1977 NBA Draft, the Golden State Warriors picked him. During the 1978-79 NBA season, he played 13 games for the Warriors and scored 26 points.
Race, Religion, and Political Beliefs
A lot of people want to know what Ray Epps's race, nationality, ancestry, and ethnicity are. Let's check it out! IMDb and Wikipedia, two public sources, say that Ray Epps's race is not known. In this article, we will change Ray Epps's religious and political views. Please take another look at the article in a few days.
Who Does Ray Epps Go Out With?
Our records show that Ray Epps may be single and has not been engaged before. Ray Epps is not with anyone as of May 2022. Relationships: We have no information about Ray Epps's past relationships. You could help us figure out when Ray Epps was born and died.
Ray Epps Worked for the FBI?
- People on the Internet are saying that Ray Epps is an FBI agent sent to help start the deadly January 6 riot.
- Many people think that Epps's ties to high-level law enforcement in the United States have kept him from being arrested, even though he was clearly part of the riot.
- Even though many rioters have been sent to prison for their crimes, the elderly Epps has not been caught.
- The people who were rioting on January 6 attacked the U.S. Capitol Hill, attacked a lot of police officers, and almost stopped the 2020 Presidential election vote count.
- The U.K. Daily Mail confirms that Epps was a former marine, but he hasn't been linked to the FBI yet.
- So, the idea that Epps is a member of the FBI cannot be proven right now.
- Watch the video of Ray Epps's speech at the Capitol on January 6 on Twitter.
Ray Epps Used to Be President of the Oath Keepers' Largest Chapter. The Oath Keepers Are a Far-right Group That Doesn't Like the Government.
- As part of the job he used to have, he was seen telling the crowd to attack.
- A video of him doing this has gone viral on Twitter because it shows him doing it.
- So, the video has made the January 6 riot case even more interesting.
- Ray Epps's age and his resurrection theory are looked at on Wikipedia.
- Ray Epps is 60 years old, which we know for sure because we know him well.
- Even though he was an old man and had been in the military, the adult took part in a deadly riot.
- Still, the exact details of his birth date are still being thought about.
- Epps is now a part of a lot of online conspiracy theories.
- His name has been added to a theory about the resurrection that is based on political activism on the far right.
- We won't know much about him until the official investigations show what they found.
Ray Epps Says in Court That He Does Not Work for the FBI?
- The House Select Committee looked into the January 6 attack and found that a right-wing conspiracy theory that a man working for the FBI in Arizona was told by Trump supporters to storm the Capitol was not true.
- Ray has been the leader of the theory that the attack on January 6 was a fake flag set up by the government for a long time. Fox News has also backed up the claims, as have Republican Senator Ted Cruz and well-known lawmakers like Matt Gaetz, Thomas Massie, and others.
- The claims about Epps are based on videos taken the night before January 6 and during the riot, as well as the fact that Epps was on the FBI's Capitol Violence Most Wanted list before he was kicked out without ever being arrested.
- In another video from January 6, Epps can be seen yelling at a crowd. Later, on the busy streets of DC, Epps is seen leading Trump supporters to the Capitol. Even though Epps was seen encouraging others to do what he wanted them to do, he was not seen in the Capitol building on January 6, and there is no proof that he attacked police officers during the riot.
- In a video, Trump supporters can be seen breaking down police barricades and pushing through police officers outside the Capitol. However, a man who looks like Epps who was standing near the rioters did not seem to be a part of the riot.
How Old Is Ray Epps? How Old Is He?
Ray Epps is about 60 years old, according to her Wikipedia page. He was born in Arizona, which is in the United States. As for what he does, he owns the Rocking R Farms wedding venue and hospitality business in Queen Creek, Arizona, which is on his ranch.
It was also found out that Ray was the leader of the far-right Oath Keepers group in Arizona.
Ray Epps's Fortune
Ray Epps is one of the most popular and one of the richest basketball players. Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider all say that Ray Epps has a net worth of about $1.5 million.