Cloud Devices are getting popular day by day with many people starting to use it. There are many different types of cloud drive available in the market and some of the popular cloud drive are Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox.
The users of these applications are increasing significantly but lot of the users (including you) are confused.
Confused in choosing the best cloud devices based on our own purpose and as the requirement varies, selection of the right cloud device became difficult but here, we are with the solution of your problems.
We are comparing popular cloud drive i.e. Dropbox vs OneDrive.
You know what, over 200,000 organization choose Dropbox over OneDrive and here are 5-quick reasons to choose Dropbox for business:
- Dropbox is a single destination for all your content whereas OneDrive requires a lot of settings to manage and share your content with team members.
- You can access anything from anywhere by just logging into your Dropbox & without using your local storage space whereas there are lot of limitations with OneDrive such as OneDrive sync only support windows 10.
- OneDrive file previewing is limited and requires yammer and in-line capabilities. However, Dropbox offers you preview in 140+ file types. Isn’t that great?
- As the higher adoption, you get stronger security.
- Even, IDC tested all the cloud devices including google drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and find Dropbox as “Best-in-class” for sync performance.
Now, you might be wondering that why anyone is using OneDrive over Dropbox and here is the answer of them:
- Pricing plans: Dropbox Free plan offers 2 GB of storage, 2 TB for $9.99/Mo whereas OneDrive offers 5GB storage for free, 100 GB for $1.99/Mo, 1 TB for $6.99/Mo.
- App Integration: Microsoft offers office 365 along with cloud storage of OneDrive and that is something could be the need of clients. However, as discussed – 140+ file preview in Dropbox make it better than OneDrive.
- Most of the users of OneDrive use windows and most probably, OneDrive may be good for windows users.
Considering above points, Dropbox for business is better and rest, you can choose based on your purpose.
If you are an existing Dropbox user and it’s about the costing, free space, using office 365 along with OneDrive, you might be thinking to sync and migrate Dropbox to OneDrive.
Here is a step by step easiest method to do that:
How to Migrate Dropbox to OneDrive?
Transferring of data from Drop to OneDrive through traditional upload and Download method might be a little confusing and time consuming. Therefore, here is our Wondershare InClowdz application which will help you with the instant cloud migration.
Wondershare InClowdz is a third-party app which makes the transferring of data through different clouds easy. This application is 100% secure.
Let’s see the steps which we need to perform in order to transfer Dropbox to OneDrive –
Step 1 – Install the cloud migration application from official website of wondershare incrowdz
Step 2 – Open the App and fill your Login details if you have any prior account. If not, then create a new account from Sign in.
Step 3 – On the left side of the homepage you’ll see a migrate option, Click on it.
Step 4 – After this, you have to choose a target file and Source file. On Source file fill Dropbox and in target fill OneDrive and click on Add Cloud Drive.
Step 5 – A screen will open, Click on ‘Authorize Now’
Step 6 – Fill your Credential details for completing the Authorization.
Step 7 – Again Select the ‘Source Drive’ and ‘Target Drive’ and click on ‘Migrate Button’.
Step 8 – Choose any one of the plan to access the migration.
Let’s take look at the system requirement of Wondershare InClowdz in order to run the application properly.
- RAM of 256 MB or more (Recommended 1024MB for smooth functioning)
- Computer Operating system 200 MB and above free space
- CPU upto 1GHz
- Mac: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or later version.
- Windows: Window 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
With over 50 million plus user worldwide, this app is serving many happy customers around the world. Wondershare InClowdz not only support Dropbox and OneDrive but also several other Cloud Devices like Google Drive, Box and Amazon S3. Some of the “Must Check” features which this application has are –
- Syncing and migration of files and data from one cloud drive to another.
- Management of all the cloud drive at one place.
- 100% safety to your files.
It is important to check Feedback of users for better understanding the product. So, we have collected some of the reviews for you.
It solves my problems
I used to use Dropbox to save my files, but it got fulled, so I want to transfer some files to my google drive. I am tired of download from Dropbox and upload to Google Drive. And I am lucky to be InClowdz first trial user! It’s much easy and save my times. I really recommend it to you.
I had to manage different cloud accounts for my company which was taking a lot of time. Finally, I tried Wondershare InClowdz and the results were exceptional. Now, I can manage all cloud accounts and don’t have to keep switching between different apps. Highly Recommended!
It is getting a dire need for all people, from business man to college Student, to use Cloud drive for their work purposes. Also, the demand of space is getting bigger day by day. Hence, Wondershare InClowdz is helping people to transfer and migrate their file. If you find this information helpful than like it. Also share this information with your friends.
If you want more articles like this, Comment us. We’ll love to hear from you.