Last Update On 27th January
A 24-episode anime adaptation coordinated by Junichi Sakata and enlivened by Gonzo aired from April–September 2007.
The anime spins around the principal character, Kazuma Kannagi who was the most established child has a place with the Kannagi family. He is the person who will be the following beneficiary but since of his incongruence to use the “Enjustu,” the capacity to utilize and control the fire flares.
Because of this, his family imagines that he is of no utilization… Be that as it may, as we know everything has its own high points and low points!
After getting removed from the family he decided to acknowledge all the powers and the story continues. The anime is good to watch which is the reason audience is looking for its second installment, so let's check whether it's coming or not?
Kaze No Stigma Season 2
|Genre||Action, Romance, Supernatural|
|Script Writer||Takahiro Yamato|
|Release Date||Not Confirm Yet|
|Streaming Platform||Tokyo MX TV|
Will There Be Kaze No Stigma Season 2?
Aforementioned, the anime revolves around the main character, Kazuma Kannagi who was the oldest son belong to the Kannagi family. He is the one who is going to be the next heir but because of his incompatibility to utilize the “Enjustu,” the ability to use and control the fire flames. Due to this, his family thinks that he is of no use. According to thecinemaholic the series will not be renewed as of now because it offers something similar to other series.
Kaze No Stigma Season 2- Who Will Be In The Sequel?
Hopefully, the former characters would be seen in the Kaze No Stigma Season 2, so here we have listed them with their voice artists-
- Kazuma Yagami Voiced by: Daisuke Ono, Akeno Watanabe (child) (Japanese) Robert McCollum (English)
- Ayano Kannagi Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura (Japanese) Cherami Leigh (English)
- Ren Kannagi Voiced by: Rika Morinaga (Japanese) Josh Grelle (English)
- Jūgo Kannagi Voiced by: Masaki Terasoma (Japanese) R Bruce Elliott (English)
- Genma Kannagi Voiced by: Rikiya Koyama (Japanese) Mark Stoddard (English)
- Kureha Tsuwabuki Voiced by: Mami Kosuge (Japanese) Lydia Mackay (English)
- Mayumi Tsuwabuki Voiced by: Eri Miyajima (Japanese) Luci Christian (English)
- Ayumi Tsuwabuki Voiced by: Kanako Sakai (Japanese) Luci Christian (English)
Took a break from anime after this one😭 https://t.co/mQmWaAaGJ0
— Hirō | CW: Kaze no Stigma (@otakunohiro) June 28, 2021
- Kirika Tachibana Voiced by: Sayaka Ohara (Japanese) Colleen Clinkenbeard (English)
- Yukari Shinomiya Voiced by: Yuka Inokuchi (Japanese) Kate Oxley (English)
- Nanase Kudō Voiced by: Shizuka Itō (Japanese) Brina Palencia (English)
- Takeya Ōgami Voiced by: Taketora (Japanese) Vic Mignogna (English)
- Misao Ōgami Voiced by: Kana Ueda (Japanese) Monica Rial (English)
- Tsui-Ling Voiced by: Yui Makino (Japanese) Leah Clark (English)
- Catherine McDonald Voiced by: Chiaki Takahashi (Japanese) Caitlin Glass (English)
- Kanon Suzuhara Voiced by: Ayumi Tsuji (Japanese) Jad Saxton (English)
However, the possibilities of the old voice artist can be replaced in the new version so be ready for it 😉
Do you want some more anime? What about some knowledgeful anime? Cells at work. I loved this anime because it’s a visual version of something that I have only read in my science textbooks, the working of cells…
Where Can We Watch Kaze No Stigma Anime?
Kaze no Stigma is a wonderful anime only for those who love Battles, magic, and comedy, although the story is not that impactful, as said by a minority of the audience while the rest of them find the anime good! Have you seen the anime before? What is your opinion on Kaze No Stigma?
And for those who haven't seen the anime yet! can access the Kaze series on the platforms that we have mentioned below.
- Chiba TV
- TV Saitama
- Tokyo MX TV
- KBS Kyoto
- Gunma TV
Some Other Streaming Sites And Platforms
— Hirō | CW: Kaze no Stigma (@otakunohiro) June 27, 2021
As we have seen that the chances of getting the anime in this year is low but yes! We could hope for the Kaze No Stigma Season 2 in the future, so let's wait for more future updates… Till then stay tuned for more with us at www.keeperfacts.com.
Now it’s time to end this post, hope you find our platform helpful for you! If you are willing to ask us more about the Kaze No Stigma Season 2 or any other series, show, or anime then you comment on your queries without any kind of hesitation 🙂
Hope to see the same beautiful faces again in our next post 🙂 Now presently, we need to end this post, if you want to know more about the web series and other information related to it then visit our website www.keeperfacts.com.