I loved this anime because it’s a visual version of something that I have only read in my science textbooks, the working of cells. I think it’s an amazing creation of Akane Shimizu( writer).
The first season aired July 8, 2018, with twenty-one and some extra episodes. The anime shows “how the human body works?” The story starts inside the body of homo-sapiens where a gazillion of cells does their slog coordinatively for the healthy functioning of the body.
The main characters of the anime are A Rookie RBC cell, WBC Cell, and AE3803. They all are specified for their works.
The Cells at Work become so popular which is the only reason the audience is waiting for the second installment but will happen? Let’s examine!
Will There Be Cells At Work Season 2?
There be definitely a season second confirmed by the creators. The dates aren’t established at this tempo! only a period is finalized by the originators that the Cells At Work Season 2 would air in the winters of 2021.
The second installment would be a small edition with only eight episodes that will spread all over the Blu-Ray/DVD disc volumes. It is going to be produced by David Productions( animation studio).
The main reason behind the delay of the second installment is that the studio is somehow busy with some other animes Fire Force Season 2 anime, JoJo OVA episodes, and Strike Witches Season 3.
Cells At Work Season 2- Crew/ Characters And Their Workings!
The main crew will remain the same except the director of the show yes! Kenichi Suzuki is not going to direct the anime once again, a new director named Hirofumi Ogura is assigned to proceed with the anime further whereas the writer would be the same, Hirofumi Ogura.
Now talking about the characters, here we have mentioned a handful of figures from their anime with their individual functionality.
- Erythrocyte– They are also known as the Red Blood Cells or abbreviated as the RBCs, the character who is assigned for the role is AE3803 Kana Hanazawa for the Japanse Version and Cherami Leigh for the English Dubbed version.
- Neutrophil or White Blood Cells(U–1146)- The role of WBC’s is to fight against the harmful foreign substances that enter into our body, voice is given by Tomoaki Maeno for the Japanese and Billy Kameez for English one.
- Killer T Cells– They are kind of White blood cells whose major function is to kill the cells, germs, or harmful substance which seems to be a foreign particle. The voice for the T-working cell is given by Daisuke Ono (Japanese) Robbie Daymond (English)
- Macrophage– Voiced by Kikuko Inoue (Japanese) and Laura Post (English). The macrophages are a component of the WBC having slightly the same function.
Now let’s recall some other cells-
- Helper T Cell- Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese) Ray Chase (English).
- Regulatory T Cell- Voiced by: Saori Hayami (Japanese) Erica Mendez(English).
- Naive T Cell- Voiced by: Mutsumi Tamura (Japanese) Laura Stahl (English).
- Effector T Cell- Voiced by: Kenji Nomura (Japanese) Chris Tergliaferra(English).
- Eosinophil- Voiced by: M.A.O (Japanese) Kayli Mills (English).
- Dendritic Cell- Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Japanese) Griffin Burns (English).
Cells at work Miis
Red Blood Cell
White Blood Cell
— Xenophacilus (Miitopia code: 33BHP31) (@Xenophacilus) May 17, 2021
Where We Can Watch Cells At Work Season 2?
You can watch the anime from the Gogoanime website. Gogoanime enures the users to watch the anime there for free without paying a single penny. You will find both the subbed and dubbed versions of the Noblesse series there. It is also available on Funimation, Netflix, Crunchyroll, VRV, and anime.com.
However, the first version is available on the above platforms whereas the second one would be there soon, once it gets aired.
You can also check our latest anime posts- Blue Exorcist Season 3: When Will We Get More Anime Seasons?
The anime is absolutely a great one! and liked by everyone, not only the teenagers even Chinese teachers also find the anime beneficial for the student, even a faculty teacher named Yang who belongs to the High School Affiliated to Southwest University said-
“It helps students understand and remember the biology information they have learned in school, in a much more entertaining way”.
Have you seen the anime? Is it beneficial for you? What you have learned from this? Share your responses with us in our comment section.
Now it’s time to end this post, hope you find our platform helpful for you! If you are willing to ask us more about the Cells at work Season 2 or any other series, show, or animes then you comment down your queries without any kind of hesitation 🙂
You can also read-Hunter X Hunter Season 7: Is The Show Cancelled? Things You Need To Know.