Bloom Into You (Yagate Kimi ni Naru in Japanese) is a romantic Japanese anime television series based on the yuri manga series ( series showing the intimate and romantic relationship between females) of the same name. The manga revolves around the love story between our protagonists Yuu Koito and Touko Nanamand. It is written and illustrated by Nio Nakatani.
The manga was first published in the Japanese monthly manga magazine Dengeki Daioh on April 27, 2015. It was published by ASCII Media Works under the title Dengeki Comics NEXT. Eight volumes of the manga have been published to date. The manga was also published in North America in January 2017. Troy adapted the manga and made its 1st season series covering 5 chapters. The series 1st aired in Japan in October 2018 and received loads of appreciation from anime lovers. Now the fans are desperately waiting to watch its season 2.
By what time we can expect the release of ‘Bloom into you’ Season 2?
Seasons 1 of the series was lovingly received by the audience of Japan as well as abroad. In spite of remarkable success, the makers of the anime have not renewed the show officially for its 2nd season. However, you need not worry. Seeing the success of anime, we are hoping that the animal will be renewed soon, So fingers crossed for the best. However, we can say that we cannot expect the anime any time sooner. Given the global situation of the pandemic, we can say that the anime will not arrive before 2022.
Whom can we see in ‘Bloom into you’ Season 2?
We will definitely see the lovebird and the protagonist of the series, Yuu Koito and Touko Nanam voiced by Hisako Kanemoto and Minako Kotobuki respectively. We will also see the other supporting characters-
- Sayaka Saeki voiced by Ai Kayan
- Seiji Maki voiced by Taichi Ichikawa
- Suguru Doujima voiced by Shō Nogami
- Koyomi Kanou voiced by Konomi Kohara
- Akari Hyuuga voiced by Yuka Terasaki
- Riko Hakozaki voiced by Mai Nakahara
- Miyako Kodama voiced by Nanako Mori
- Rei Koito voiced by Mikako Komatsu
- Tomoyuki Ichigaya voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu
What will be the plot of ‘Bloom into you’ Season 2?
In season 1, we saw how Yuu feel perplexed when his love of life proposed to him and she did not feel anything. Later she met Touko Nanam, a very charming and talented girl. Touko Nanami fell in love with Yuu and confessed her feeling to her. Well, she agreed to come into a relationship but she does not feel excited or have any feeling of intimacy towards her. Slowly Yuu began a journey of self-realization with Touko and later She connected with her. Yuu finally realized her feelings toward Touko and confessed her love for her. Later they got engaged and graduated as well. Well in season 2 we will see how their relationship will grow and at what level it will reach.
What is the IMDB rating of the series?
The anime is well received by the audience and has a great rating of 7.6 out of 10.
Is There Any Trailer Available Bloom Into Your Season 2?
Right now there is no trailer for the anime as it has not been officially renewed. Well, we will keep you posted if there is any update.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can we watch the ‘Bloom into you’?
You can watch it at Hidive. You can also watch it on VPR and Netflix.
Does the manga ‘bloom into you’ have a happy ending?
The author Nio Nakatak has confirmed back in 2018 that the manga will have a happy ending.
How many episodes are there in’ Bloom into you’?
There are 13 episodes in season 1 of ‘Bloom into you’ season 1
The anime is quite emotional and romantic. Well, there are few dialogues from anime that will make you emotional.
- When you were with me you let me see your vulnerable side.
- The way you love me without expecting anything in return. How good it is with me. Her silky hair and her long eyelashes. Its pleasant smell, its sweetness. Find all those nice things, and not wanting to let her go. It must be just something natural, there is nothing special about that.
- I find myself following your movements, my eyes are attracted to your lips.
- She has not realized that she is weaving her way in her heart.
- Our relationship is correct. I’m comfortable, I do not want to change it.
- Senpai does not look at me, or I look at her.
- The stars shine faintly in the distance. They fill their hearts with restlessness.
- The best things in life are left unsaid.
If you enjoy reading or watching yuri manga then it is highly recommendable. The series has a romantic, emotional, and beautiful storyline. Its high-quality graphics make it mesmerizing. It has amazing animation effects. It will engage you for hours. If you have not watched it yet, do watch it, and let me know how much you like it.