Bleach 2022: The Quincy Blood War arc will be the first time the Bleach anime will be aired in animated form. After 366 episodes, studio Pierrot's (Akatsuki no Yona, Bleach, Twin Star Exorcists, and Black Clover) Bleach anime adaptation came to a halt in 2012.
Fans had given up hope that the Bleach anime storyline would never be completed, but on the manga series' 20th-anniversary last year, the creators announced multiple Bleach projects, including a final season.
The anime adaptation of Tite Kubo's Shonen manga “Bleach” will continue with the “Quincy Blood War” arc, which was revealed in March 2020. There is now the first indication of life after a long period of silence about the project's present situation.
Bleach 2022 Plot
On Saturday, Shueisha's Jump Festa '22 event unveiled a new promotional video and visual for the previously announced anime based on Tite Kubo's Bleach manga's “Thousand Year Blood War” arc. The anime will launch as a television anime on TV Tokyo and its affiliates in October 2022, according to the video. The event announced that the anime will continue the original manga's story till the end.
Bleach 2022 Cast
Noriyuki Abe (Twin Star Exorcists, Kino's Journey – The Beautiful World, Akudama Drive) has been replaced as the anime director at Studio Pierrot by Tomohisa Taguchi (Twin Star Exorcists, Kino's Journey – The Beautiful World, Akudama Drive). Masashi Kudo is back as the character designer, and Shiro Sagisu is back as the music composer.
The following people make up the cast:
- Fumiko Orikasa as Rukia Kuchiki Masakazu Morita as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Ury Ishida is played by Noriaki Sugiyama.
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yasutora Sado Yuki Matsuoka as Orihime Inoue
- Renji Abarai is played by Kentaro Ito.
- Kisuke Urahara is played by Shinichiro Miki.
- Yoruichi is played by Satsuki Yukino. Shihin Binbin Takaoka as Genrysai Shigekuni Yamamoto Houko
- Kuwashima as Su-Fng Shouto Kashii as Rjr toribashi (replacing Masaaki Tsukada)
- Retsu is played by Aya Hisakawa. Unohana
- Shinji Hirako is played by Masaya Onosaka.
- Ryotaro Okiayu in the role of Byakuya Kuchiki
- Sajin Komamura is played by Tetsu Inada.
- Shunsui Kyraku is played by Akio Ohtsuka, and Kensei Muguruma is played by Tomokazu Sugita.
- Tshir Hitsugaya is played by Romi Park, and Kenpachi Zaraki is played by Fumihiko Tachiki.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi is played by Ryusei Nakao, Jshir Ukitake is played by Hideo Ishikawa, and Naomi Kusumi is played by Naomi Kusumi, Etsu Mimaiya is played by Yji Ueda, and Tenjir is played by Tomoyuki Shimura. Kirinji
- Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach Yuichiro Umehara as Jugram Haschwalth Rina
- Satou as Senjumaru Shutara Ayumi Tsunematsu as Kirio Hikifune Takayuki Sugo as Yhwach Yuichiro Umehara as Jugram Haschwalth
- Shunsuke Takeuchi in the role of Askin Nakk Ayana Taketatsu in the role of Bambietta Basterbine
- Yuki Ono in the role of Bazz-B
- Candice Catnip is played by Yumi Uchiyama.
- Gremmy Thoumeaux is played by Natsuki Hanae.
- Lille Barro is played by Satoshi Hino.
Returning cast members include those who did not feature in the anime but reprised their roles in the Bleach: Brave Souls video game.
Bleach 2022 Release Updates
According to the “Bleach” anime adaptation's official Twitter account. The fresh information concerning the series' continuation will be unveiled as part of the “Jump Festa '22,” a hybrid event set to take place on December 18 and 19, 2021. A panel titled “Super Stage EX BLEACH” will be placed on December 18, 2021, at 18:00 Japanese time (10:00 in Europe).
There has been no information on what we may expect throughout the event thus far. As always, we'll keep you updated. The Thousand-Year Blood War manga story arc from creator Tite Kubo's Bleach manga direct sequel to the original plot will be adapted for Bleach Season 17.
Aside from that, there will be a new museum dedicated to the Bleach franchise, as well as a Bleach OVA: “Burn the Witch” based on the manga one-shot. More information on Bleach Season 17's release date, spoilers, anime storyline, and manga arc can be found below.
Bleach was a 366-episode anime that was originally broadcast in 2004. Despite being one of the most well-known anime programmes at the time. Ichigo Kurosaki and his adventures with the Soul Society came to an end in 2012, four years before the book.
Fans lobbied for an animated adaptation of Kubo's supernatural shonen epic in the years afterwards, and their requests were finally fulfilled in 2020 with the announcement of Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War. A fresh continuation of the anime series that would continue up to where the original program left off.
At the most recent Jump Festa convention in 2021, the first trailer for Thousand-Year Blood War. It was finally revealed, along with the announcement that the series would premiere in October 2022.
The anime isn't the only component of Bleach that's making a comeback; in 2021, Kubo published the manga's first new chapter since 2016. The new chapter, titled “No Breaths from Hell,” was advertised as a one-off, stand-alone publication to commemorate the series' 20th anniversary.
But fans were pleasantly pleased to learn that it was actually a prologue for a new adventure featuring Ichigo and the rest of the Soul Reapers. Since the chapter's release, neither Kubo nor the publisher Shueisha has discussed the idea of a second series, although many fans have already concluded that a sequel series is unavoidable.
Tite Kubo, the series‘ author, recently stated in a Q&A with his fan club that the c: Thousand-Year Blood War anime will include new content and sections of the tale that were previously left out of his manga, according to Bleach Daily Scans. Kubo is said to have said that the anime will ultimately reveal who attacked Rukia during the first Quincy invasion.
Kubo did not mention any other alterations or additions to the tale for the future anime adaptation, but it looks that the new season will be more than just a direct adaptation of the series' original finale.