For those looking for a lot of action and partying, this list has the best seasons of the Bad Girls Club. This list of the best seasons of Bad Girls Club was compiled by television fans worldwide, so the order in which the seasons appear isn't just one person's opinion.
True Bad Girls Club devotees often disagree about the best season, so we decided to compile a list of the program's best seasons. There isn't a single season of BGC without at least one significant episode, so determining which season is the best is difficult. Bad Girls Club's best season isn't as high as it should be. Vote it up, so it rises to the top.
Season 7 of the Bad Girls Club Is Now on Netflix
Bad Girls Club's seventh season debuted on August 1st, 2011, with 15 episodes. Tiara Hodge and Shelly Hickman join Judi Jai in the season's ensemble cast.”I Got the Vodoo for U,” “An Eye for An Eye,” and “Parting Shots” are among the standouts from this season.
Season 7 was filled with memorable moments, such as:
- Cheyenne is expelled from Tiara's home.
- In the middle of the pool, Cheyenne's bed is thrown.
- Judi is beaten to a pulp by Priscilla.
The Ninth Season of the Bad Girls Club
It started on July 9, 2012, and there are 16 episodes in the ninth season of the Bad Girls Club. Ashley Dye, Falen Ghirmai, and Mehgan James make up this season's cast.
Among the standouts from this season are “One Night In Mexico,” “The Tipping Point,” and “Fist, Fist, Bang Bang.”
Season 9 had several memorable moments, including:
- Fallen and Julie have a fling!
- Erika and Rima got into a brawl.
- July is a wrecking ball.
Episode Guide for “Bad Girls Club, Season 10”
Seventeen episodes are featured in the tenth season of the “Bad Girls Club,” which debuted on January 15, 2013. This season, Alicia Samaan, Paula Hellens, and Valentina Anyanwu are all part of the cast.
Southern Discomfort, Gone with the Weave, and Home Is Where the Hurt Is are just a few memorable ones from this season.
Among the highlights of Season 10 are:
- During the Bad Girls Games, the girls take part.
- After being bullied, Janae quits the house.
- Their boyfriend of, Jenn, pays a surprise visit.
In the Fourth Season of the Bad Girls Club
Sixteen episodes of the fourth season of “Bad Girls Club” debuted on December 1, 2009. Amber McWha, Kendra James, and Natalie Nunn are all featured in this season's cast.
Off the Wall; Paul and Kate Plus Hate; and Out With a Bang are just a few of this season's memorable episodes.
Season 4 had several standout moments, among them:
- A street brawl breaks out between Kendra and Natalie.
- After a fight with Kendra, Florina departs the house.
- Natalie is savaged by Portia, who lashes out at her.
Season 2 of the Bad Girls Club
The 24 episodes of “Bad Girls Club's second “‘s season were released on December 4, 2007. Adriana James, Morgan Osman, and Sabrina “Sassy” Orlando are all part of the cast this season.
“Bad Company,” “Love Conquers All,” and “Ghouls Gone Wild” are just a few of the memorable episodes in this season.
Season 2's most memorable moments include:
- Jail time for Tanisha.
- Josh, Andrea's boyfriend, is in town.
- After abandoning her work, Jennavecia is kicked out of the house.
Season 5 of the Bad Girls Club
On August 30, 2010, the fifth season of “Bad Girls Club” premiered, and there were 16 episodes. Heather Gonzalez and Tamara Guinane round out the cast for this episode.
Welcome to Miami Beyotch, Threesome's A Crowd, and The Wicked Witch of Key West are just some of the memorable episodes in this season.
The following are some of the most cherished Season 5 moments:
- The family has decided to expel Morgan.
- A trip to Jamaica is on the agenda for the girls.
- Brandi is removed from the family home.
Season Six of the Hit Teen Drama Bad Girls Club
An additional 15 episodes of “Bad Girls Club” were added to the show's sixth season schedule on January 10, 2011. Kori Koether and Sydney Steinfeldt make up the cast of this season's series.
“It's Hotter in Hollywood,” “Army of One,” and “Only the Bad Remain” are just a few of the memorable episodes in this season.
Among the highlights of Season 6 are:
- Wilmarie is a ruckus maker.
- Dr. Drew appears on air with the girls.
- There is an end to Char and Lauren's friendship.
Episode Guide: the 15th Season of the Bad Girls Club
There are thirteen episodes in this season, premiered on March 15th, 2016. Amber Thorne, Asia Jeudy, and Jessica Giordano make up the season's cast.
Episodes like “Birthday Blowout,” “Recipe for Disaster,” and “Release the Beast” stand out in this season.
Season 15 was filled with memorable moments, such as:
- When pranks get out of hand, fights break out.
- Amber falls to her knees after an argument on the stairs as blood pours down her face. Olivia admits that she and Diamond aren't related.
Season 13 of the Bad Girls Club
Bad Girls Club's thirteenth season debuted on September 30, 2014, with 13 episodes. Camilla Poindexter, Natalie Nunn, and Judi Jai make up the season's cast.
A few standouts from this season include the unforgettable “Girl, Bye!” and “Trouble in Paradise” as well as “Glitter Beef.”
Season 13 will be remembered for the following moments:
- Natalie's face is spat on by Redd, who is angry.
- Sarah and Judi try to keep them hidden when it comes to family photos.
- Danni's eyebrow is sliced open by Jada when she tosses her heel inside the limo.
Episode Guide: Season 8 of Bad Girls Club
There are fifteen episodes in the eighth season of “Bad Girls Club,” which began on January 23rd, 2012. Maria Lopez, Jaylene Smith, and Heather Jordan make up this season's cast.
Throw-Up Throw-Down, Sister Act, and Breakup Breakdown are just a few of the memorable episodes of this season.
Season 8's most memorable moments include:
- One day, Christine comes and goes from the residence.
- Cabo San Lucas is the destination for the girls.
- Elease has been dragged off the ground.