Even after being together for years, how well do you know your partner? Well telling each other about their likes and dislikes are the initial steps that every couple does. But if you are bored and you have nothing to do, then asking questions is the best way to pass your time. By this, you can actually know your partner and can even find excitement playing it along.
There is always space and things to know about your partner. No matter if you have completed your 2 year anniversary this year or been in a 1-month relationship, it is always a good idea to know about each other. And the best way to know your lover is to ask questions regarding their personal, non-personal life.
Not only this, But I personally think that asking questions makes it a lot easier to know about the thoughts of each other. It will also give you a sense of idea about what your partner is really up to. Relationships are never easy to handle. There are a lot of problems that every couple anticipates but after that, there is a fresh start. From being stressed over the future to your career to not having enough space, You and your partner will go through a lot of things.
Talking to the Relationship specialist, I came across that relationships are not as tenure as they seem and people normally broke up just because of less communication. No matter what you two are going through, if there is a proper conversation, every problem will find its solutions.
I also recommend you to constantly check on your partner and try to know because what they are actually a year before and their presence is not the same. Everyone changes over time and your partner too.
In this article, we will look closely at the bunch of questions that you should ask your partner to keep a healthy relationship going on.
About their likes and dislikes
Starting the list with the very common thing i.e. likes and dislikes. I personally think that this section will be a perfect starter to talk with your partner before going into deep conversations. Every person starts liking new things over time and it would also give you the idea of what your partner actually loves to do.
- What is the first thing you like to do as soon as you wake up?
- What is the thing you hated about morning?
- Do you like to wake up early? If yes then how would you define your morning routine?
- Which type of breakfast do you prefer in the morning?
- Do you like to exercise in the morning?
- What is the thing you hated the most in the morning? If there is anything then ask them why? And also ask them if they think that it is good or not?
- How will you define a perfect day for you?
- Is there any time when you miss me the most?
- What do you like to have in the morning, tea or coffee?
- What do you like to do after your work?
- Do you like to go on evening walks?
- Is there anything you wanted to do in your life but couldn’t?
- What do you regret the most about not doing in a day?
- What do you do to make your day productive?
- Do you like to go out on weekends?
- How would you define your perfect weekends?
- Would you rather party outside with friends or stay at home on your weekend?
- Do you like to watch movies?
- What do you prefer, watching movies at home or at the cinema?
- Would you like to eat outside or at home?
Future and Dreams
Every person loves to talk about their dreams and passion. There is something fascinating about the person who has a dream in his eyes. There is so much perfection and you would definitely love how your partner loves to talk about their future dream and goals in life. This section is my personal favorite and I always ask this with my boyfriend because the happiness in his eyes and the excitement are worth watching. Even if I just ask a single question, he will explain the whole paragraph to what he thinks about the future and what he is daily doing to achieve it.
- What do you want to do in the future?
- Is there anything particular you have thought about your future?
- Where would you like to see yourself in the next 10 years?
- What would you like to tell your small self?
- What are your dreams about us in the future?
- What are the things about your bucket list?
- What you want to accomplish in the future and how you are working on it?
- What is your childhood dream?
- As the goal in life changes, how would you describe your goal journey to me?
- Where do you want to go this year?
- Is there any place you are obsessed with?
- Which is the ideal place for you?
- If you want to choose between a high-paying job and your passion job, but with average paying, what would you choose?
- Are you happy with what you have currently?
- Do you want to move to some other place?
- Do you want to move to some other country or there is any particular place you want to go to?
- Is there anything you would love to do together?
- Is there any place you want to visit with me?
- Which would be one quality of yours you are most proud of?
- Is there anything you want to change about yourself?
- Which habit of yours is bad and you want to get rid of it?
Talking about childhood memories always brings joy to people. As a couple, you should always love to know what your partner is likely to be in their childhood or how they spend their college years, or how they were during their school days. As we grow up, we always regret not enjoying life enough in our childhood, and thinking about all these things brings nostalgic memories for us. Ask questions to your partner regarding childhood.
- As a kid, what do you like to do most?
- How would you define your childhood?
- What were you like as a kid?
- What is the best memory of your childhood?
- Who was your childhood best friend?
- How do you spend your weekend when you are young?
- What is your favorite age and why?
- What was your favorite class when you were in school?
- Do you like to go to school or not?
- Is there any crush you have in the school?
- What is your favorite memory in school?
- How often does your school take you to the picnic?
- Who was your best friend in school?
- Are you still connected with your school friends?
- Fights are very common during the school year, have you ever indulged in any of the fights? If yes then why?
- Have you ever bunk your classes? If yes then have you ever got caught?
- How were your college days?
- If you got a chance to relive your childhood then which days would you life back?
- Which days do you miss the most, College or School?
- Who was your favorite teacher in the school?
What’s your Favorite?
Asking the favorite might help to know your partner perfectly. We all have something favorite on our list and if your partner is known for all this then there is a deep connection between you two. This section is a perfect starter to know your partner more.
And if you are currently in a new relationship then you should surely check this one.
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have any favorite brands of clothes?
- What do you like to wear most of the time?
- Which is your favorite cuisine?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Main course or dessert, what would you choose?
- Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Which is your favorite season and why?
- Which is your favorite movie of all time?
- Who is your favorite actor and actress?
- Is there any favorite memory of yours with me?
- Which is the best time of the day, Morning or evening?
- What is your favorite cartoon during your childhood? Do you still watch it?
- Do you like to read? Are there any of your favorite books?
- Is there any author who has completely changed your point of view?
- Which is your favorite language which you want to learn, other than your mother tongue?
- What is your favorite place to visit with me?
- Which is your favorite song?
- Who is your favorite music artist?
- What is your favorite time to talk to me? Would you like to talk in person or over the call?
Asking questions with your partner helps you to understand them more. If you are having trouble talking or communicating with them because you have nothing to talk then you should definitely check this list out. Getting on the conversion might become hard for people as they grew old together because you have already discussed everything with each other. But with these questions, you can easily find a new way to talk to them.
Found this article helpful? I have posted other articles, especially about the relationship, feel free to check our website keeperfacts.